The easiest way to learn about bus financing options is to contact your Blue Bird dealer. Your dealer can provide a quote and tell you about Blue Bird Capital Services’ financing and cooperative purchasing options.
Blue Bird Capital Services, a financial affiliate of Blue Bird, offers our dealers and customers premier financing through TCF Equipment Finance. TCF Equipment Finance’s financial products can be structured to meet the needs of:
- Public school districts
- Private schools
- Commercial school bus contractors
- State and local governments
- Other municipal authorities
Financial products, which feature flexible payment options, include:
- Leases, including lease purchases and leases with buyout options
- Municipal leases
- Terminal rental adjustment clause (TRAC) leases
The TCF Equipment Finance team’s personal service includes:
- Direct financing of new and used buses
- Quick credit decisions
- Solutions tailored to your needs
- Unparalleled service and support
- Specific bus industry expertise
- Commercial financial products that fit your needs
- Financial strength in every economy
Blue Bird also offers an exclusive and complimentary purchasing cooperative for educational entities like school districts, colleges and universities. The program is through Soucewell, formerly National Joint Powers Alliance (NJPA).
Sourcewell has 50,000 members just like you, and because of its buying pool, the cost of school buses are substantially lower. Instead of going out to bid or purchasing your buses individually, you use the buying power of a government agency’s national contract.
Blue Bird has an exclusive contract with Sourcewell.
Applying is easy:
- If you’re not a Sourcewell member, you can join for free with no obligation at Sourcewell's website
- Once you are a member, visit your local Blue Bird dealer and ask for a quote using the Sourcewell contract
- Once you have received your quote, simply cut your purchase order to your Blue Bird dealer